This years parade starts at 12 noon on Mail Coach Road and finishes at the Applegreen Service Station on Pearse Road.
Terms and Conditions Of Parade Entry
- Parade will start at 12:00 noon sharp 17th March 2016
- The contact Person named for the entry should be present at the parade on Saint Patricks Day and available to discuss any issues that may arise relating to their entry, with the parade Organisers.
- An appropriately completed application form must accompany each float/entry
- All floats and Entries must be at the Assembly/Starting point at Mail Coach Road before 11.00 am
- Should there be any change to the assembly/Starting point; the Parade Marshall and Organisers will direct your entry accordingly.
- All entrants participate at their own risk and must be in possession of a Current and Valid Motor Insurance Certificate, Road Tax Certificate and a Relevant Driving Licence which must be available for production to Gardaí on the day of the Parade.
- To ensure the parade is kept moving at all times entrants are restricted to a maximum of a 2 minute display at the reviewing stand
- It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure the Roadworthiness of all the vehicles entered.
- To ensure the Health and Safety of the General Public and all participant, Literature and/or Gifts may not be handed out from floats along the parade route and the directions of the parade Organisers/ Personnel must be followed at all times.
- The Parade MAY NOT be used for political demonstrations